Wednesday 2 November 2011

Vuvu plaza

Vuvu plaza is a website that list new specials every day for the area you live in -eg half price meals, holiday discounts etc... I found this one today and i cant wait to use it!!
in case you cant read this (and im sure you cant) its a 1 hour full body massage followed up by a hot stone massage for mike and i for only R200! That is a really good deal!
I have booked this for the morning of my birthday so mike and i can have a treat!
only a month and a bit to wait now!!! Breakfast in bed, massage - what more can i ask for! Mikes birthday is only 4 days after mine so this is a double birthday treat!!

On Monday night we went out to spur for dinner... Katelyn and Ryan joined us, it was a very cool evening!! For pudding Kate and i wanted a Chico the clown pudding... when it came it looked NOTHING like the picture!!! :(
Chico was all kinds of messed up but he was delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this helpful information. I also think that Vuvuplaza is a good website. I like their unique design. I also think that Vuvuplaza has really good deals.

    ReplyDelete