Tuesday 28 February 2012

Earlier day...

Today i managed to get home a bit earlier than normal - fair enough i skipped gym BUT i promised myself i will go for the rest of the week. I just tidied up a bit, cleaned out the fridge (WAY overdue) and now i am just downloading some free books for my kindle - i got some real goodies!!
The bible (yay) now i can take my kindle to church :)
Pride and prejudice
Little women
The adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Fairy tales every child should know.
A tale of two cities
oliver twist
Gulliver's travels
Alice in wonderland and SO many more!!

I love my kindle and i love having options to read more than one book at a time without having to carry 5 books with me :)

SIDE BAR - mike and are i loving the series "house" at the moment - we're onto season 6... it gets goood! We started watching it a while ago and then we got over it... we started up again and LOVING it!
keen to watch some over spaghetti tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment