Monday 28 March 2011

The day has finally come - Kirst's bridal shower.

This is what our georgous fried looked like for her bridal shower. We were VERY nice to her and only made her wear her specially made T-shirt, a crown, my veil (that you gave to me Jayde, and it was my something borrowed on my wedding day :) and a lovely flower brooch!

The back of the shirts, Kirst loved this!!

The three of us all happy and excited about the events to follow!

Kirst standing up in front of her reading her vows that Carol made up for her her - so so funny!! Based on the 50's wife expectations!

We ordered two platters from "succulent cafe", one sweet and one savoury - they were AMAZING! This cafe is my new favourite place in the whole world - very funky and groovy and their gift shop took my breath away! I wish I had the money and space to shop and bring stuff home, I would have spent a fortune!
Present time!

Hee hee, Carol being "stalker Carol" - she is really good at this!

Kirst and I that afternoon and evening - relalxing, in our pj's having coffee and having the best chilled afternoon ever!
We got home around 3pm and changed into our pijamas, watched some TV, made a pizza for dinner and then bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment