Monday 28 March 2011

Flower power.

On the weekend I bought some wall art in the shape of a tree... we decided it would look best in our lounge as our walls are still a bit bare - and it looks amazing!
Mike and I had fun putting it on the wall!

AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT.... love love love it!!

My parents popped in for a few minutes so check out our groovy new wall art and my dad was being completely helpfull (that is sarcastic incase you didnt catch it) and suggesting a whole lot of arty ideas for the rest of our walls! Neeldess to say we are NOT going to do any of them...but thanks anyway!



I had bought a whole packet of good, healthy food to make for dinner BUT I left the packet at work (so annoying) so I had to rifle around in the freezer and decided to make pizza's instead!
It was delicious - so much for me diet hey! I will start today - again, for the 100th time... :)

1 comment:

  1. The wall art look amazing Candace. I'm loving your blogs! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete