Tuesday 29 March 2011

Watch this space...

Since our "tree" wall art was so easy to apply and made such a HUGE difference to that space I am on a mission to 'homey' up our place even more.
We have a wall in the lounge (opposite the tree wall) that is also in need of a spruce up... seeing as we have high raked ceilings it is hard to decorate the space.
This is what I have chosen to decorate this space - ordered it in white and I think it is going to look amazing!

It is going to be applied to a higher wall so it wont be on eye level... It should arrive in the next 3-5 working days and I CANNOT WAIT. I have no patience and its killing me to wait :)

I have been inspired to do "before and after" pics of our place.. partly so show you Jayde, what slight changes have been done since you left, and partly to show off our little home and the work we have put into it.
SO WATCH THIS SPACE... it will come in parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment