Monday 28 March 2011

Sangria with the girls

FINALLY after my many hours on a plane and the many hours poor Carol had to wait for me at the airport we went to see Kirst. She new Carol was going to be there BUT she didn’t know I was (well not for sure anyway- she had an inkling) we met her at a very cool cafe for dinner and sangria - YAY! It was lovely to have something delicious to drink after the whole plane saga... and Kirst had had a hectic week to so this helped us unwind a bit!
This is Kirst and Carol enjoying our Sangria - Carol is Kirst other bridesmaid and my new best friendy - she is awesome!!
The blushing "bride to be" and yours truly.

Carol and I acting like loons - we were trying to spell "bridesmaid" with our fingers - not that easy!

I stayed at Carols on friday night so we can pick Kirst up together for Saterdays big event. We went to bed close to 1am... was awesome to just spend some girl time being silly and laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment