Friday 25 March 2011

Off to JHB

I am off to Joburg this afternoon. My flight leaves at 3:25pm.
My mom is fetching me straight from work then we'll have lunch at the airport before I leave. I think I have everything for Kirst's kitchen tea.... I made a list yesterday and I am just praying that I haven't forgotten anything!
Carol is fetching me from the airport then we are going to whisk Kirst away for a dinner of pizza (I am told its the most divine place) and no doubt cocktails! Then tomorrow the kitchen tea at "succulent cafe" so stoked about that! From there it will just be chilling and chatting and catching up...
One thing I need to vent about is RSVP's - someone RSVP'd to me today - the date was the 17th March and someone tells me today they cant make it, and for no apparent reason! I had to remind most of the ladies to RSVP and still some havent even bothered to reply! Makes me mad!
Just a vent session...

Hee hee, check out my tiny bag! Good hey!!
I managed to pack all my things in for my weekend away - its an overnight bag so I think I did a superb job...
And if I have forgotten anything I will just have to beg, steal or borrow from Kirst or Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment