Sunday 12 February 2012

Sketchy.

Mike was telling me all about this app you can download onto your Ipad - or buy in tablet form for your computer - that is like a digital sketch pad! It is on his wishlist and hopefully he can get it soonish!
Ryan has an Ipad so mike downloaded this free app and loved messing around with it! He loves to draw and sketch - this took all of 30min maybe... (batman is his favorite superhero and mine now too!)
and then he drew this just for me :) Love it.... made me smile and i was a bit grumpy yesterday after my afternoon nap!
... and then Ryan comes along and emails this to us today!! His version of superman!!! Made me LAUGH!!! What a NUT!




I hope we can get this sketch pad things soon for mike, he will LOVE It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of the Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added to my Favorite Blogs!

    Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

    P.s.

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete