Friday 17 February 2012

V-day!

V-days are always chilled with us, a good excuse to go for dinner or do something out of the ordinary!
This year mike surprised me with this amazing gift...
 I decided it would look just perfect on our front door which it goes BUT i am going to spray paint it ox blood red so it can been seen better! Went to get spray paint today and the store was closed... maybe tomorrow!

 I moved the bag and heart that was near the door and put in on the passage wall!

I also got this beautiful letter from him - always a favorite gift from him - he writes so beautifully!
I decided to get into the v-day spirit so i wore my new shirt with hearts on it - my new favorite shirt for the moment! We then when to have dinner out - Chinese was the dinner of choice! Kate came along and it was delicious! Before we went out we took some fun pics -



Dinner was DELICIOUS!!! and so much fun! We each chose a set menu....


These were mike and my fortunes from our cookies -
This was mikes -
 This was mine - so silly hey!!
v-day was good but lets make every day a day to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment