Monday 27 February 2012

A toast to monday...

We decided to toast to Monday... its been a long day! Work was busy, Gym was hard, we did washing, cleaning, tiding up, mike fixed his bike, i made dinner, we discussed our dwindling savings account and tried to think of more ways we can save, put my renewed license on my car.... long monday. big sigh.
So when i popped out to get some dinner stuff i sneaked in a sprite zero and a castle lite and surprised mike with a early evening shandy! So refreshing and delicious and a good end to the day and start to our evening together!


Lets home tomorrow brings better things!
I am always thankful for my precious husband and pups on  days like today.... to come home to them after a blue Monday makes my heart happy and my day filled with a ray of sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment