Thursday 23 February 2012

What a day!!

What a week - what a day! I just want this week to be over with so mike and i can start our weekend today together! Work has been nuts - what a crazy day - i have a headache of note and today was hectic - the lady who works with us has been sick this whole week so i am having to pick up the slack!
I also have 193 envelopes to stuff for a provident fund of ours... so i have taken that home with me tonight and that is on the list of things to do now!
On a happier note - i officially finish work 2 hours earlier than mike and because we choose to travel into work together most days i have those hours spare! I normally hit the gym but today cause i was so fed up with the day and i had a headache i decided i needed some joy.... so i went to a movie!! (yay for working right next to a shopping center)
I have been wanting to see "we bought a zoo" for ever so today i went!
i was just what i needed and made my heart happy again!! What a lovely movie! I saw the trailer for "the vow" that i want to see now too... just have to wait a week or two!

Now mike is making us a quick dinner of bacon and eggs while i ready myself to get cracking on work while we watch a bit of house :)
Love my husband, i love how he understands my bad days and how he spoils me!

No comments:

Post a Comment