Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bits and pieces...

Today I managed to do a few things i have been meaning to do in a while - after a Monday and Tuesday of feeling rotten i woke up this morning with a little more energy than i had on those days and decided to just do what i needed it today!
First on the list was get some baby friendly washing liquid and stay soft - i was unaware that baby needed special washing liquid but it seems he / she does!!
I have packed baby bag BUT needed to wash a few things to go into it like baby's receiving blanket and a few other things.....  One down!

Second on the list is I was in need (or want depending on how you see it) of a toiletry bag - I am starting to pack my hospital bag and on Saturday we stoked up on all brand new toiletries - too much fun!
I am IN LOVE with Lou Harvey bags.... I was debating getting these two - one for toiletries and one for make up but then i saw a bigger one and thought one would be better!!
I chose this one - lots of pockets for everything!!
and took much delight in packing it! I love toiletries.... really love them!
Two down.

Third of all (and all i had the energy to do) was spruce up babys toy box and door.... I went to get some wooden lettering, some paint and go to it!
"toys and books" for baby's toy box and "baby" for its door - I will add the name under baby once its born....
I really love how they turned out -
 It just added a splash of colour!
three down.

Now i am exhausted and need a nap :)
Still got sorting and washing and packing and cleaning to do in baby's room - praying for the energy soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment