Friday 15 February 2013

Tangled up....

Mike and I are not huge celebrators of valentines day.... i really and truly feel loved by Mike every day so on days like this its fun to celebrate BUT we dont feel the need for presents and all of that.....
Mike writes the most beautiful letters, he always has and i really hope he will always spoil me with a letter - i need nothing else from him as a present, these letters are my favorite things in the whole world!!- we had said 'no valentines" this year.... we were just going to spend the evening at home together! BUT this precious man spoilt me with a letter and a Tropica juice (i am loving these at the moment)...
In this letter was some  song lyrics for a song he heard and it really hit home! Made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!




The song was "Tangled up in you" by Stained. 

You’re my world, the shelter from the rain  
You’re the pills that take away my pain  
You’re the light that helps me find my way  
You’re the words when I have nothing to say
And in this world where nothing else is true  


Here I am still tangled up in you  
I'm still tangled up in you Still tangled up in you
 
You’re the fire that warms me when I’m cold  

You’re the hand I have to hold as I grow old 
You’re the shore when I am lost at sea 
You're only thing that I like about me
 
And in this world where nothing else is true  

Here I am still tangled up in you I'm still tangled up in you
 
How long has it been since this storyline began  

And I hope it never ends and goes like this forever
In this world where nothing else is true  

Here I am still tangled up in you, tangled up in you I’m still tangled up in you Still tangled up in you

After being together for over 10 years and married for almost 7 years this means so much!!

AND on top of all of that when i arrived at work i got a message saying "check your phone under music" and he had downloaded it onto my phone for me to hear!!

PRECIOUS! I feel so loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment