Monday 25 February 2013

VANILLA photography!

Yesterday we had our maternity photo shoot and it was TOOO much fun! We used Bron Fourie from Vanilla photography  - check it out http://vanillaphotography.co.za - I will scream her praises from the roof tops - she was truly amazing!
Here is our sneak peak from yesterday - I love the fact that we get a sneak peak - and I will no doubt blog the rest of the pictures as soon as they are ready!!

It was such a chilled shoot - Bron def has an eye for photos and makes it seem so effortless - I took all my ideas and props and she was so happy to oblige us with what we wanted from this shoot!
I loved every second of it.
I could NOT be happier that she will be coming to do our new born baby shoot as well and many more in the future i am sure! I can picture some christmas photos with our child wrapped in christmas lights and a christmas hat - TOOOO exciting!!
Bless you Bron, you have made my whole week!

1 comment: