Saturday 23 February 2013

Organizing....

This morning I decided it was time to organize baby's room a little bit more - I repacked the drawers and put all babys "older" clothes in the top of the cupboard....
We found the prefect colour place mats to use as shelve liners - they arent the perfect size BUT I love them anyway!!
 Baby's third drawer full of blankets and towels...
 Last draw filled with wet wipes and some nappy bags... nappies will filter in there as well once we see what size baby will use first off.
 The second drawer filled with the clothes baby will be able to wear while he/she is little....
Top drawer filled with toiletries!
 All the clothes that don't fit have been packed for later...
and last by not least my hospital bag is 90% packed!!
I went yesterday and bought 2 maternity/ feeding bras and man that made this all feel so real - 7 weeks to go and then baby will be there!! GOSH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment