Thursday 7 February 2013

Exciting and inviting :)

Its coming to that time when we started inviting peeps to our baby shower!! TOOO EXCITING!! I didn't want it to be a surprise, I'm not a huge fan of surprises UNLESS its just Mike and me and hes the one doing the suprises... so I know the time and date and a few little details but that is all.... Precious friends have taken it upon themselves to plan and do this for us and it humbles my heart so much!!
Mike designed the invites and this man knows me too well - it was perfect from day 1 - no changes needed!!

 Mike cut out some of the invites....
While I made the popcorn to put in the bags....
I love brown paper bags, i would use then for everything if i had a choice!!!

And done!!!
I packed them in my little basket for an easy way to hand them out....  I have about half left to hand out and we're done - then all is left is to wait for the special day to celebrate the coming of our precious bean!!
 I CANNOT believe it is baby shower time already - my goodness!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment