Monday 11 February 2013

V-day picnic!

A little while ago I bought a groupon for a gourmet picnic, like the one Mike and I went on for our 6 year anniversary!! It turns out Debs and them also bought one so we all decided to go together as a pre valentines outing! It was so lovely going with everyone!
We drove up with Debs and Al....

 Us and Eugene....
Mike photo bombing :)
 The girls...
 I really love how this is set up, each couple had their own blanky and table....



 We took our video camera with us and had fun doing a little filming :)
 It was a HOT day so this was mikes drink of choice.... nice and refreshing!!
There were 5 couples all together...
 This was my drink of choice - YUM! Milo milkshake!
 Who was in the hammock??
It was Dyl :) he made me laugh!!
 Mike was swinging and swinging...
 Our food arrived in a basket - one for each couple..... I love little bits of everything so this was just to my taste!!

I love this man cause he doesn't mind carrying my bag around when it gets too heavy for me!

 As we drove in we saw these sticks.... from here they look like nothing BUT as you walk up to it it forms the face of Nelson Mandela - amazing piece of art!!

What a lovely day spent with friends celebrating the joys of just being able to be together and have fun!!


1 comment:

  1. That looked SO nice!!! That Mandela art has become quite popular over here! that is really cool!

    ReplyDelete