Saturday 13 August 2011

Dinner and pudding...

Last night we went out for dinner with my parents! The coolest about my folks is they are always up for anything... late night pudding runs to mc'd's for a flurry, dinner out, camping holidays - you name it they are keen and always excited!!
We went to mugg and bean - they are having a special where you buy one dinner meal and get the second one free!! now how can you pass that up?
My momsy and dad!
After much debate we decided to get burgers and oh my we werent sorry we did! Mom and i being more healthy than the boys got a salad instead of chips (not that i didnt steal some from poor old mike)... my mom and mike had a chicken and brie burger and my dad an i had a mushroom and rocket burger!!
Moms and mikes...
Dad and mine -
Mike and i shared our burgers so we could each taste the other ones -YUM!! the onion rings were amazing too...
and then to make the night much much sweeter we went to wakaberry for frozen yoghurt for pudding - do i hear an amen!!
Mom stole dads to have taste...
dad wondering why mom stole his??
Mike had cheesecake and vanilla flavor.. with some chocolate topping...
and me i had strawberry (the very best flavour) with just a few smarties for a little choc fix!
did i mention it was Y U M ? (hee hee, mike says i look like weird in this pic!)
Another funky thing about this place is they have their tables and people put coins and notes written on serviettes.. its cool!! i put some money in the table!!

I love evenings out!!

1 comment: