Monday 1 August 2011

Knit knit... knit!!

I was super excited when Ashleigh and Jarryd knitted a few things for the pups! I couldn't believe they had the time or energy to make these groovy outfits for my pups!!
This was the process... it all started with some wool and two needles :)
Jarryd working hard - so cute!!
Jarryd make the jersey for tims...
and Ash made holly the coolest little scarf / headband! Holly prefers it as a scarf :)
The two best dressed pups ever!!

The pups have absolutely fallen in love with Ashleigh and Jarryd!! they get so excited when we see them and they spend all their time with them playing and running - we have become the uncool parents... it was bound to happen!!!
The kids call the pups their cousins (so precious)... Jarryd said to me on Saturday "i don't think Timmy is really my cousin" so i said ok why - he said "he is more like my brother"!! So the cousins LOVE each other and love spending time with eachother!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe they know how to knit! I don't even know. Super cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete