Saturday 13 August 2011

Girly time...

Yesterday i had to my friends over for a nice lunch - Kim and Kim. I finish work at 12pm on Fridays so those are the perfect times to see friends or have lunch with my mom or go for my waxes.... i mostly reserve my Friday afternoons for a nap if i can :)
Yesterday kims and kims came for a nice chilled lunch - it was awesome to just relax and catch up!!
I just did a salad, ham and cheese platter with fresh rolls and some chips...
this is my absolute favorite type of lunch... combined with the company of amazing friends!! This is Kims kims and me holidaying last year....

My evening continued in a similar fashion... this was the scene of my evening!!
Mike ditched me to go and play some xbox with some friends so i called in some reinforcements - Katelyn came to watch the last three episodes of Greys season 7 - we are both huge greys fans so it was an awesome evening!!!
I asked mike to get us some ice-cream before he left so we watched while having some of the more delicious ice-cream ever! Gino Ginelli :)
A good day all in all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment