Saturday 27 August 2011

A lovely suprise!!

Today mike and i woke up late - lovely!! we lazed in bed and i was still in my pj's when our intercom rang, when i answered it the guy said "flower delivery for Candace"!! i was like WHOOO HOOO! I love surprises and i love flowers! I went out in my pj's to get my special delivery i was so excited!!!
What a lovely way to start the day!! these were from a client of ours who was really grateful for the help i gave her... how sweet is that!!!
These are really gorgeous too... i have displayed them proudly!!

Our day just got better after this! I made us some breakfast and we lazed around until puppy school.... Holly and Tim's are training so beautifully that it is such a pleasure to train them on Saturdays - it has become a highlight of our week!!

Now i am just doing some kids ministry prep and then some dvd;s tonight!! we have really been enjoying home these past few weeks!! I normally get antsy on weekends and want to do something all the time but lately i have just loved being home, pottering around, spending home time with mike and the pups. I feel really settled and secure at home and that is such a lovely feeling!! Mike is definitely the one who makes home feel like home... i could live in a box but as long and mike was beside me it would feel like home! nothing beats being in love hey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment