Monday 22 August 2011

My favourite things...

I am a huge Oprah fan and i love her favorite things show... so from time to time i will post MY favorite things!! My two most obvious favorite things are my husband and my pups but you see enough of them on a daily basis!
Today my favorite thing is....
Its my monthly pick and pay magazine... its only R13.95 and it has the most amazing thing is in it!! Cheap and easy meal ideas and so much more!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
A few highlights from this months magazine is the kiddies cupcake ideas...
I don't have kiddies BUT i do have a husband who LOVES cupcakes so i might have to try some of these!!
Pie / pastry tips...
Some divine looking dinner ideas... and all for a reasonable price and with regular ingredients that you would have in your cupboard!
... and some TO DIE FOR pudding ideas!!!
I love inspiration for the kitchen and this fulfills every inspiration need i have from month to month - its awesome!!!
They have human interest pieces, some crosswords and Sudoku, "how to" articles, product information and of course they advertise everything they sell in store which is awesome!

So this is the first of my favorite things, there are lots more to come!
I warn you though, i love the simplest things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment