Monday 1 August 2011

Ups and downs.

Ups and downs come with the territory when you are going about your day to day lives! We had an AWESOME weekend with our family and when you have such a good weekend its hard for this Monday to be good! It started off well... i woke up and felt like i had slept well - the sun was shining outside which has been rare this week and the morning was good.
The down came in the form of my weigh-in / measure at gym! I did so well the first month so this was a huge let down when i hopped on the scale and realized that i have put on some weight (not lots but any amount is too much)... my measurements when up slightly too so BLERB! I was smacked down to earth and was bummed that all my early morning workouts and all the time and effort i have put into feeling better about myself have come to naught!
What can you do?
I haven't had a perfect eating month but then again who does.... its weird that with me gyming 5 times a week and my eating habits pretty much the same that there has been no real difference this month - i wish i could understand my body and what effects it in certain ways! I am only 27 but each year i feel it is more difficult to maintain my goal weight and keep my body looking semi decent!

I suppose the real win this month will be to get back up and just carry on and hope this month will get me better results! My real goal is to be fit and healthy... i need to keep in my mind that the scale doesn't really mean anything!
I had an awesome workout after my weigh in so hopefully i can keep it up and see more more positive measurements at the end of this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment