Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fathers day night!

Sunday afternoon / evening my parents and their friends from Cape Town came back from holidaying so we made them dinner for fathers day - the lucky moms got to enjoy it to!! and thanks to Mikes mom we had some more yummy malva pudding and cream for dessert!
I have been LOVING my baskets... I use them so often - how cool is it to just pack a basket and go...
 A whole tray of roasted veggies!

 ... and off we went.
Me and my daddy...
 Holly was enjoying some time at the grandparents house, running around causing trouble! My mom called a couple minutes after we got home and said that one of the doggies weed in the shower... oops! We sat most of the night with the doors closed because it was so cold so maybe Timmy knew the bathroom was for weeing....
 Our nice warm dinner of chicken, brown basmati rice, roast veggies and rolls!

 And oh man did that pudding go down well - I forfeited my piece (cause I had for lunch) so these hungry people could have some more... they finished the whole lot and nearly licked the bowl.
All in all it was a lovely busy day... we went home and slept SO SO well!
Love my dads to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment