Friday 8 June 2012

Movies

We've stated a Wednesday movie night ritual and we are loving it! We meet up with some mates and watch some a movie every wednesday night - one week the girls choose and one week the boys choose!
Poor mike - we seemed to have missed all the boys movies but watched a lot of girls movies - even this week we had to skip it and it was the boys turn - sorry babe!!
The vow - 

 I liked this movie but found myself so frustrated and heart broken through most of it - arrrggggh! I heard the book was much better so might give it a read - apparently it had a very cool faith message in the book that the movie didn't have - Love is a choice not a feeling....  we are busy doing a "real love" series at church and it just got me thinking lots about what REAL love is...

One for the money.
 I enjoyed this too, a very easy watching movie... I wouldnt watch it again but enjoyed it! I always weigh up a movie but how many time I watch it - movies like "morning glory", "father of the bride", "you've got mail", "the blind side", "10 things I hate about you" and so many more I have watched over and over and over AND OVER again and then I know I loved it!

The lucky one.
 Ohhhh this movie I enjoyed... it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and there wasn't TOO much drama which I liked. I love movies when I feel all romantic and bright walking out of a movie theater...

I love the girly movies, don't get me wrong BUT my favorites are mostly the boy ones - transformers, super hero movies and anything action packed is my first choice! SO lets hope we don't miss the next boys choice movie :)

We love our movies and series so bring them on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment