Monday 4 June 2012

New goodies!!

Guess what we bought for the first time ever - WINTER SHEETS!! Yay.... we have never had winter sheets BUT when I saw these I could not resist them!!! Don't you just love them!!

 They had SO SO many pretty things!! TOOO many (not good for the budget we're trying to keep!!)
I was allowed to choose one other cheap things so this was it - new stove plate covers!!!
 Our old ones....
and our new ones :)


 Mike was getting tired of all the shopping so we treated him to a cream horn!! I had a bite (or two) and man it was delicious!! I shall go to bed dreaming of this cream horn - YUM!!
Love shopping days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man I wish they had Mr Price home here... so many gorgeous things! There aren't any shops like that here. Your stove covers look sooo pretty, the pink is def better :)

    ReplyDelete