Tuesday 12 June 2012

Saterday -weekend away!

Saturday came and started off with tears again... BUT good tears!! Mike could NOT wait till Sunday to give me my anniversary present so he gave it to me on Saturday... now you just have to know that I LOVE children's book - LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! My favorites are "the faraway tree", "the wishing chair", "the famous 5" and any and all Winnie the pooh!! - mike reads these to me and it just makes my heart so happy... coming back to my present - Mike wrote me a children's book all about our doggies!!!!







THE BIG ADVENTURES OF TINY TIMMY AND HUMBLE HOLLY!!! I was totally floored and my heart nearly burst!!! It is the most amazing story I have ever read.... beautiful!! If you would like a copy just drop me a comment with your email address and I will happily send it!! I am desperate to get this book properly bound so its a proper little book so yay, that something to look forward to!!!
I cant stop raving about it and giving it to all my friends - Mike wrote it beautifully!!
Luckily we had some time before brekkies to read it a bit - I was hooked!!
 Mike chilling.... just staring at me as I read and laughed and commented on his work!

After 6 years of marriage life is SO good!!
 There were these cute scotties there too that we took a liking to us - his name is Jock and his sister is Jude! I fell in love with this little guy!!
A cuddle or two on our way to breakfast...

 This was the pool that we could see from our breakfast nook...
 and the pool house - so so pretty!!!
The veranda where we had our breakfast, basking in the lovely warm sunlight!! Pure bliss!
 The dining room was very pretty... and I REALLY want a jug like this!!
 Coffee = GOOOD!!

 I had a smoothie starter, it was fresh and delicious!!



Mike had the oatmeal and that too was creamy and delicious!!
 Then a cooked breakfast.... this kept us full till dinner!!


 We took a picture like this a few years ago on our anniversary and now its a tradition.... we always try get a good one!!! Its our thing :)
 After breakfast we went into Howick and looked at some stalls and antique stores!
 Us at Howick falls!
Another garden pic!
 We lazed around in the pool house and read!!

 We also had an afternoon nap in our warm cosy bed - fell asleep watching "new girl" my new favorite series!!
 Hee hee, check out Jock just staring at us - he followed us around all over when we went for our walk!
 They give you your menu and in this little hatch and you choose what you want.... they collect it early morning so when we arrive for brekkies its all sorted!


 Jock walked with us all over...
 and then he photo bombed us :):)
We had a nice warm night in... what a lovely day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! Sounds like you had a real romantic time!! So happy for you and a B I G C O N G R A T S on your sixth anniversary... it just keeps getting better. We would love a copy of your special book P L E A S E!! You have our email. Thanks for sharing. Love to you both XXxxx

    ReplyDelete