Sunday 17 June 2012

Pressies...

On Friday night we went out to dinner with Kate and Ryan.... we had nachos - so delicious!! I was SO full after that - too full BUT it was still so good! Afterwards we went back to Ryan's place cause he wanted mike to shave his head... anyway last week he told me he has a present for me and I was intrigued - he said he bought it for himself but it doesn't fit him. I was tooo confused and tried to guess everything but never got it right! Turns out this was my pressie -
i LOVE them!!!
He has also been ordering things from e-bay for us for our birthdays and christmas to just get a head start on present shopping but he couldn't wait to give them to us so he gave us all our pressies on Friday. Hee Hee, back to the shopping list now!!

A pooh bear ornament for my christmas tree this year - now I have to wait 5 months to use it!! So cool...
 And some awesome super hero figures for mikes desk at work!
Don't you just love pressies??

No comments:

Post a Comment