Thursday 7 June 2012

Missing mike....

I love my husband and I miss him even when we're just at work.... Mike is away today on a work retreat and getting super spoilt!! Mike is so good to me in MANY ways - too many to mention in just one blog - but the one thing I love the most is when he makes me feel included and in the loop when we're not together... as I have mentioned before we LOVE our camera phones and love sending each other pictures through our days of random things. With Mike being away this precious man has sent me pics of his day and I love love love it!!!
This is when they arrived - nice and COLD!! Mike said 5degrees... eeek!!
 The clubhouse...
 How gorgeous is this view!!
 This is where they had tea - in the tea room :)
and how does this Thai curry look - this was his lunch!!.... i am super jealous even now!!
How is this bathroom!!



Hope he has lots of fun - he so deserves it!!
They are having a nice formal evening tonight and have to dress up really smart - we went on the weekend and bought mike a new outfit and let me tell you.... hes a knockout!!!
I just sent mike a picture of our very clean house (our cleaner was here today and she is our angel) - its always a pleasure to walk into our home on a Thursday.... and this was his picture response -

Only one more sleep till we go away for our anniversary weekend - yayay!!! I'm just packing then my kindle is calling for a evening of reading!
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment