Wednesday 12 December 2012

A proud sewer :)

Today I am a VERY proud sewer! I wanted to make some bunting for babys cot and thought instead of asking the moms to help I wanted to do it myself - seeing as my folks got me that georgeous sewing machine i felt it was high time i used it!
I transformed our lounge into my sewing room - thanks babes for your grace with the mess and got to work! There was some frustration and two visits from my mom to help me thread my machine but once i got that down i was good to go!

 I have fallen head over heals for bunting, I really have! and even more perfect for baby!
 The binding was the trickiest part.... but some patience helped alot!

 This was my first attempt - the flags are too far apart BUT I like these hanging from the shelf, i think it might just stay there!!
 Isn't it precious!

 I feel so proud of this - its such a small accomplishment BUT I made it with so much love for my baby bean that i cant help but feel over the moon!
I have a feeling i will be waking into this room every day until baby comes admiring our handy work!



No comments:

Post a Comment