Monday 24 December 2012

Friday...

On friday Mike got off work early as it was his last day of work - he is now on leave and I am a happy woman!! For this birthday he ordered a new barrel for his paintball gun and it arrived on friday... we took a lunch detour before stopping to getch it and our lunch started with the most delicious calamari starter ever! The place we got it was take away only so we just chomped it in the car - was fun!!

 Then to share a pizza which was lovely!


 I loved the festive serviettes!
 Mike was a happy man when he got this....
 and then spent over and hour putting it together :) the Ipad was propped up with instructions and eventually he got it right!
The boys played paintball on Saturday and loved it!!

while the boys were at paintball I went to my folks for a swim and took the pups with me - holly fell in again and was all bummed BUT she looks so cute wet!!

Made me laugh! Shame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment