Saturday 1 December 2012

December ALREADY!!!

Oh my goodness, December already? I cant really believe it BUT December is my favorite month so bring it on! Its Mikes birthday, my birthday, christmas.... a wonderfully magic time!
On Wednesday the bug hit and I put up all our decoration while a few songs like "pa rum pa pa pum, pa rum pa pa pum" was blaring!! Our poor neighbors!
I really do love christmas, I love the innocent magic of the season, I love our Elf on a shelf Tinsel, I love mince pies and short bread, I love our christmas DVD and pajama tradition, and I love Mike and how he lets me be a little childish around this time and do things like decorate our fridge into "mr frosty" with still loving me more than ever!
Have a baby in our tummy now makes me really think of Christmases to come and how we are going to make this time of year magical for our baby - to help him / her enjoy the fun and silliness of the season BUT also teaching them the real meaning of christmas and how Jesus was born on this very special day! I have always had a good sense of the real meaning of christmas, it has never just been about presents and Santa so it will be our job to instill that in our baby too!
I am currently blogging with all the lights off accept the christmas lights, makes me feel amazing....

So to kick off the christmas cheer I put up the christmas decoration!
Mr Frosty our fridge - our new addition to our christmas family! 
 Mike said on this front side of the fridge Frosty looks likes he's packing some heat - our kitchen scissors looks likes his weapon! I just giggled - this is "ghetto Frosty"
 My Favorite little snowman lamp... on my wish list is a white christmas! One day!


Love twinkle lights! I could have them everywhere!
 My nativity scene that my dad carried in his back pack all over the world when my folks bought them for me on their overseas holiday! Very special!


"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in the hopes that St Nicholas will soon be there"...
 One for each of us.... 



 Our christmas wreath.....
Snowy Senior and Snowy Junior....


So happy christmas season everyone, may it be as magical for you as it will be for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment