Thursday 6 December 2012

Shortbread...

As mentioned yesterday I have been in the mood to do some christmas baking - we baked the christmas shortbread for gifts and while we were waiting for the second batch to bake I got a bee in my bonnet and just made up the gifts while I was waiting....  I sometimes get into moods and then want to do things when I get the urge...

Making up the boxes - Mike put on "morning glory" and instantly I was so happy!!

 This is what Mike and Holly were doing while I was working away....
Cute hey!
I then walked back into the lounge with my hands behind my back and asked mike "would you like to join the work party" - i smiled sweetly and he caved!! I got him writing out christmas cards :)


All nicely wrapped and ribboned up!
And under the tree.....
 Shortbread always reminds me of christmas :)


1 comment:

  1. I bake them too for Christmas!!!!!!! Truly Christmassy... lovely wrappingt too

    ReplyDelete