Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas braai...

Last night we had a christmas braai at Ryan's, we got together and braai sandwiches and swapped presents! we each drew a name out of a hat and bought for that person!
 Mike chilling in his new birthday shirt from Debs and Alan!
 I pretended to braai for a while but it was too hot... Ryan did all the braaing!



 The sandwiches were so delicious, cheese, tomato, onion, ham and tomato!! DELISH!
 After dinner was pressie time!!!!
 Mike bought for me  - he got me a kindle book voucher which I was over the moon about - going to order another "jack reacher" book as i am nearly done with my other one!
 And kate bought for mike....

 He got biltong and chocolates!

 What a lovely evening - we were all do full from the sarmies we didn't even eat pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment