Sunday 16 December 2012

Dolphins by candlelight!

As is our tradition as of last year we decided that "dolphins by candlelight" is a lovely way to start celebrating the christmas season and we went again this year and loved it! I did however leave my camera at home (preggy brain is TOO real) so I didnt take any pics of the actual show!
Ruthie, Jurgens and the boys joined my folks and I for dinner and then we went to watch the show - it was so lovely!!!! Whenever I see a dolphin it reminds me of Holly - i have no idea why - mikes says its the "cute factor".... i have to agree!
Mike was meeting us there straight from work so my parents fetched me..... whenever Tim's can see i am ready to leave he sits on my lap in protest asking me either to stay or take him with me, this was no exception!
 It was light when the show started but as the evening wore on it become darker and all the bright christmas lights lit up the sky! Beautiful!

It was such a lovely evening! Cant wait for next year when baby will join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment