Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas baking...

I have been in the mood to do some christmas baking of late.... I think its more to lick the bowls than anything else but hey! I wanted to bake some christmas cupcakes for mike to take to work - to spread some christmas cheer :)
I also got some new baking utensils!

 I don't like the end product too much - not a huge sweet tooth BUT I do love licking the bowl!!
 I was nice and shared a bit with Timmy...



I forgot to take a picture of them on the cake stand - mikes work people LOVED them - so happy to spread some christmas cheer!

I also wanted to make some of my moms great grans shortbread to give as christmas gifts.... we have our homegroup year end function on friday and we wanted to give them to our friends with a christmas card! Mike helped me bake today which was so lovely....
 (check out my huge tummy!!)
 I do tend to make a HUGE mess when I bake - mike is super tidy when he bakes so its always fun!!


Mike cut them all nicely for me to fit into the little boxes to give as present! He has so much patience and does it perfectly!
LOVED baking with Mike today while listening to Josh Groban christmas CD!
Made my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment