Wednesday 19 December 2012

Steam train carols!

On Sunday we went on the Ichanga steam train for carols by candlelight.... its become a tradition and something we look forward to every year! The bonus about this year it it fell on my birthday which was awesome!
The afternoon started with my mom and I toasting my birthday  over wakkaberry!!
The train was due to leave at 5pm so we got there a little earlier to get our tickets etc...



 We were in the B coach.....
l

 We got our tickets clipped by the ticket dude :)

 And of course Santa came to say hello - just like last year Santa was a little plastered BUT it was all in good fun so we didn't mind :) The kids went nuts!

When we got to Ichanga it was raining a bit so my mom whipped out her lovely stylish raincoat, I said she looks like a snowman but at least she stayed dry!!
 The boys kept our seats while we got us all some dinner.....
 and after dinner a hot chocolate and a coffee was in order! Delicious!!

 I got this flashing ring.... it took me way back to the night mike proposed - before he proposed he bought me a ring just like this (we were at a concert) and whenever i see these it brings me back to the night Mike proposed and my life became that much better!! Ahhhhh, makes my heart happy hey!!!!


 My candle, my flashing ring and baby all enjoying some carols!!


 This tain ride has just been getting fuller and fuller, word gets around and we always make sure we book as soon as we can so we don't miss out!! So lovely to have all these people together singing carols!!
This man has the best smile, I love this smile.

 We were all sleepy on the way home.....

 and our evening ended at 22:47!
 What a lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: