Wednesday 19 December 2012

B-day...

My birthday was awesome! Started with pressies.... opening them in bed (best ever) - the best part is the Tims and Holly helped me unwrap them and they had a ball!
I got super spoilt!!
 Tims loving ripping the paper!!!



Mikes mom and dad gave me this awesome old cake stand - i just LOVE it!!! I baked something the next day to put on here (will blog again) and it really fits in with my collection!!!
My most favorite present ever is this - mike wrote me another book.... it is gerogous! It is part one of book number two and it is so precious!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
 And then to top it off he read it to me...... seriously could not have asked for a more beautiful present!!!
 My birthday outfit...
 Isn't this the prefect birthday bed, presents and wrapping everywhere and a sleeping pup in the corner!
 Next is mikes birthday tomorrow - baked all day for him to take eats to work!!! Cant wait for the celebrations tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment