Wednesday 27 March 2013

38 weeks!

38 weeks today!!! Only 14 more sleeps till baby is due - I cannot believe it has come so soon!
I must say I am getting tired, my feet are HUGE (no jokes), I am not sleeping too well and I find myself getting SO tired physically and emotionally! BUT I have no doubt that it will be all worth it!
Oh - mikes new nickname for my toes is enterprise :) - like the sausages! 

Seriously - how huge is the tummy!
I have NOTHING to wear - this top barely fits... BUT there is NO use buying any other clothes now - I will just have to squeeze into whatever i can! OH and we have a wedding on friday - whatever shall I wear?


We are both a little tired as you can see.... looking forward to our long weekend coming up - spending it with a bucket load of family!! Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment