Sunday 24 March 2013

THE LIST.

The list.
Mike shakes at the sound of the list.
I love lists, I really do!!! They make me feel organized and help me stay organized..... I typed up this list a week or two ago and it is all the things I want done before baby comes!!!
I am happy to report most of the things have been crossed off! This weekend we did ALOT and now basically we are done - why the need to do everything before baby comes, i have no idea! Some call it nesting, mike thinks its madness (poor boy) but I just wanted it done!

The last thing I did tonight was just clean out my cupboard - now our bedroom is totally done!



I love being organized, it makes life feel that much less chaotic!

Bedtime soon - I haven't been sleeping too well and today it seems to have caught up with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment