Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bits and bobs....

A few bits and pieces coming together to finish off baby's room and the chest of drawers for our bedroom - they all just needed a sand and a coat of paint!

This is as far as we have gotten with the chest of drawers - needs primer and paint but just haven't had too much time! We're hoping to be done by the weekend!
Then baby's bookshelf needed some work, that horrible brown needed to be lighted up! We chose a soft yellow for the bookshelf and I must say it turned out beautifully!


 We gave it the last coat on Monday -
Isn't it perfect!!
I also added a little bit of chalk board paint to the coat to give it an  extra kick :)
 And last by not least my feeding board where I can write down when the last feed was etc - this will go up behind the door and be useful when I have to wake up at all hours to feed - my brain wont remember so writing it down will help I'm sure!
I also washed all babys clothes and packed them away in the drawer....
So for now we're all done!
Baby we are ready for you.... you're welcome anytime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment