Thursday 28 March 2013

A little suprise...

On Tuesday mike mentioned that we had been invited to Ruthie and Jurgens for dinner - I thought it was strange cause Ruthie would normally phone me to make plans and not mike.... But mike convinced me that Jurgens phoned him.... THEN on the way to home group we took a completely different turn and ended up driving in the completely wrong direction - our home group had organized a suprise dinner for me as a little "happy baby is nearly here" thing! It was so lovely! We ended up having it at the church as it was POURING with rain and Jurgens was worried about me walking up their steps!

Ruthie and me :)


 We had a braai and there was so much food!!

It was delicious!!! There was such a spread!


 We all ate together and chatted the night away!!

 Boys being boys!
 Ruthie then fired up the coffee maker and made everyone cappuccinos - they smelt amazing - I sadly did not have one!! So looking forward to coffee again!

There was a huge pudding selection too which I could NOT have a bite of - i was way too fill!




What a lovely evening, so very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment