Sunday 3 March 2013

A change around...

Yesterday Mike and I went for a late-ish breakfast (our favorite weekend tradition) and then I got a bee in my bonnet to change baby's room around... Mike helped and I recon its better than before!!

We moved the cot sideways and against the wall and it frees up so much more room!! We also added the brown (not for long) bookshelf as baby has too many books :) I want to paint it yellow or green!

 Baby's changing table is all ready.....
 And we stuck the "hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle" silver plate above the first shelf!
Tim's was really cute - he got a bit antsy as we were in there for long so mike just brought in his cushion and he settled down to watch us work.... not so happily but he'll get used to us being in baby's room a lot I hope!
This is his Eeyore pose :)
I really really love the room this way!!
 We also moved the shelves around a bit..... Mike calls this NESTING when I move something around... and then again... and again!!!


Today I moved the shelves around a little bit again :)


After all our hard work i decided we needed a treat- fruit salad and ice-cream was on the menu!!




What a lovely weekend!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Of course you're nesting :) I rem organizing Jude's toiletries over and over before he was born hehe. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete