Wednesday 6 March 2013

Shopidy shop!

After work today I persuaded the husband to "quickly" pop into the shops and get a few things! The last thing I needed for my hospital bag was pajamas - and after looking in EVERY SINGLE store we finally found some - and the tops were on special! BONUS!!
So now my bag is packed and I am HAPPY!!! God Bless Mike for walking from shop to shop to shop looking for these!!!

We also wanted a nice little hat or something for our baby's new born photo shoot - we found the prefect one!!!
 Can you just imagine our little one in the hat and boots only for its new born shoot!!!
We tried it on Tims and Holly too - poor pups :)

 Holly wasn't too sure :)

2 hours later, sore feet, sick and tired of walking around the shops we are home, showered, fed and time to chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment