Tuesday 22 November 2011

baby sitting!

I am just waiting for our christmas pictures from my dad then i'll blog them... i left my camera at home so we used his but i havent had time to download them yet!

On Saturday afternoon we were asked to babysit for friends of ours when they went to the wedding so we spent a lovely chilled afternoon and evening with Jarryd, Jon, Mads and Manon!
Mike ate mac and cheese with boys... with a plastic plate and fork :)
of course there was some tv games that were played!! Mike loved this...
We got these delicious biscuit straw things as a thank you and polished them off!! My new favorite! I ate them while reading my kindle... afternoons like this i love!!

We then ordered pizza, watched some movies and eventually went home!
I love evenings like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment