Tuesday 8 November 2011

Presents for me!!!

My brother showed up last night with an early birthday present for me.... any guesses what it is???
Its a -
A KINDLE!! i was so excited! I have been wanting one for ages!!!! I love it... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
Its so pretty!
Mike bought me my first book from Amazon... after much debate i chose the first Twilight book and so far i am digging it! I enjoyed the movies so i thought to try the books....

Today after a slightly shortened gym session i utilized my new perfect gift with a smoothie and a muffin!! Best way to spend an afternoon!!
aaah, sigh... life is good!!

Now we have the wonderful task of finding a groovy cover to go with my kindle...
I like this one! (and a few others)
I also have my eye on this baby :)
and i love this kindle skin... (and so so so many others)
How pretty is this!!
So much lovely reading to look forward to!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cands & Mike,
    Just love keeping up with all that is happening in your lives... you are such a good blogger. Love all the posts and photies too. Hope you are doing well, you sure look busy and happy. Miss you guys stax, especially when we have movie nights!!!!! Have a great weekend!!! Love and miss you lots XXxxx

    ReplyDelete