Sunday 20 November 2011

Im missing my friends!!

Today for some reason i found myself missing my overseas friends LOTS!
I was in church and i was just reminded of the day we had to say goodbye to Jayde, Brennen and Jude and my heart ached!!
I began missing them so much!! Jayde you are the sister i never had and i miss you terribly! Brennen, if you were here i would totally make you coffee (he always used to moan at me about not making him coffee) and Jude, my precious godson, your 5th birthday is fast approaching and i cant believe its going to be the second one we wont be able to attend!!

Graham, Lisa, Dyl, Jason and Ethan we miss you so much too!! We miss our DVD evenings, our vetkoek dinners and our shopping trips!
Always when we go to Mr price i say to mike "lisa would love this" and "lisa would love that" and whenever we do something else to our house i miss the fact that we cant call you to show it off!! I miss having the boys over for sleep overs and pizza!!

We have lots of overseas friends and i find myself missing them so much, Dave and Paula, our family Jackie, Steve Ashleigh and Jarryd!!
WHY CANT WE ALL BE CLOSE ENOUGH FOR WEEK NIGHT DINNERS AND WEEKEND GET TOGETHERS!!

sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Aw man - we miss u guys so much too. Such special memories!!! And hopefully we can create some more when we come to visit!!! Love you my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, I'm in tears... You guys will always be so special. We constantly think of fun times spent with you and how you always spoilt the boys. We always talk about you guys and can't believe how time flies... sad:(. You don't know how many times I catch myself thinking of you and wondering what you're up to. So lovely to see you happy and very busy... your house is looking great, just love, love, love your new patio set. Such a cool entertainment space now. I would have chosen that exact same one!!!!!! It's so lovely to catch up once a week on what's happening in your lives. Hope Mike is enjoying his job and yours??? Please send lots and lots of love to your parents and brother too. Lots of hugs & kisses Lies XXxxx

    ReplyDelete