Monday 14 November 2011

Family dinner!

Bret, Abby and Wes are visiting from Capetown so they family came for dinner tonight!! Perfect opportunity to set our new table and do the chalkboard menu :)
My favorite drinks trolley!! I LOVE it..

Timmy isn't a huge fan of too much activity so he normally finds a lap to sit on and stays there! He found my moms lap and stayed there most of the night! Precious boy!!
We got wes some bubbles, he loved them!

Dinner table pics...
Bret and Abby
Mom and Wes
Dad and Ryan
Mike and i

Wes took to ryan so quickly it was really cute!! they were playing slap here and wes was wining!

after dinner mike made us all some tea in my gorgeous tea pots with some choccies in my heart shaped glass bowl!
we also added a few more fairy lights to our patio bars- LOVE em...

It was a really lovely evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment