Friday 4 November 2011

My day today.

My day started off early with me going to gym... now that summer is coming its easier to get up early cause the sun rises so much earlier!!and also now that summer is coming its getting hotter and hotter... i woke up at 5:30am to go to gym and when i got in the car it was already SUPER HOT! On the way to gym it was this hot...
and by the time i got to gym it was 30 degrees!!! so early.....
Gym was good! Still loving my workouts....
At 9am a fire drill was planned so i decided that would be the perfect time to nip to musgrave and get myself a delicious and well deserved breakfast...
and i chose -
The yummiest decaf cuppachino and mixed berry muffin! DELISH!

After work i hit the shops and did a bit of shopping and browsing.. saw a few things on my wishlist!!
I WANT this table set - it is PERFECT for our patio... Mike and i have been chatting lots about a new table but its is a bit pricey!!
MY DREAM TABLE AND BENCH SET!
isnt it just georgeous!! I am racking my brains trying to find a way we can afford it!
I want :):):)
Dreaming... dreaming... dreaming!!!

Among other things i bought a new cushion... love it!!

I also got some christmassy things - YAYAYAYY!!.... feeling all festive already!!!!
My brother and his family are coming for a visit next week and we're doing a christmas dinner cause they aren't going to be here for christmas.... so my mom and i are enjoying planning the dinner!!
I'll post what I've done for the dinner when I've finished it! Its going to be really cool... looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment