Friday 25 November 2011

Pa rum pa pa pum!

I was needing some christmas spirit... so on Wednesday night we put up our christmas decorations! Katelyn came to help...
i LOVE christmas.
i LOVE decorations
i LOVE christmas carols
i LOVE advent calenders
i LOVE the christmas countdown
i LOVE our christmas stocking filled with lovely things
and most of all i LOVE Jesus who was born on christmas day to forever change my life!!

So i was VERY excited when we hauled out the christmas decoration boxes!! Mike was also excited... a bit...
a bit of a before -
dusty boxes... (i found my christmas doormat)
and pretty things!!
i had my "boney M" cd blaring due to mikes delight. PA RUM PA PA PUM.
i also persuaded mike to do our chalk board christmas countdown... i LOVE it when he does a menu or countdown on our board, he is much better than i am!

I started with the tree, untangling it and making it pretty... i really did try persuade mike that a real tree was a good idea but i didn't win that battle this year! Next year I'll try harder :)
I prefer a christmas hat on the top of my tree as apposed to an angel...
I found the pups christmas hat with our stockings too.... so so cute!!! Tims -
and holly!!
halfway through we needed a dinner break...
Hee hee, Kate and i messing around!

I love this time of year, i really do!
My parents popped into see the house and decorations in all its glory!!

PA RUM PA PA PUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment